Jan 30, 2009

Cereal and bubbles





Jaylie got her shots today. She did very well, we took a sock monkey that tessa made for her (I named it Alice) and that helped distract her for the first one but the last two made her cry. She is 26 inches long and 15 lbs. They didn't tell us what percentile she is in, but we figure she is doing fine. She was not feeling well so I gave her a bath and some tylenol and that cheered her right up. She LOVES bath time and always has. She wiggles and splashes so much her arms are blurring in the pictures. I gave her some rice cereal the other day, she liked it but couldn't figure out how to eat off the spoon so I put it in a bottle and it was gone in about a minute. I love being a mommy!!

3 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

I love the pictures!!!! I think me and Darlene are really going to have it out one of these days on facebook. She is so possessive of you guys.... j/k I think she's great! I miss you so much! Love ya!

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

I think she is so dang cute! Good job on the slide show. We miss you guys and hope all is well where you are:) Love ya!

Darren Johnson Family said...

So so fun! Buzz misses his buddy! I'm glad she made it through shot time!