Mar 9, 2009

SURPRISE!


Tessa came to visit for a week during her spring break. All along she told us she was driving with a friend from college and that they were meeting her friend's parents in Oregon, then Tessa would finish the trip alone. Well, when she came in the house I walked out front and gave her a hug. She turned me around and said, "I think you need to look in there..." pointing back to the kitchen. I was like, Tess, I was just in there making dinner, not much going on I can assure you. Then Tyeanna and Buzz walked around the corner!!! I was so excited!!! Tanya Ryan and Calvin got here yesterday so we are having a party!! Tessa was so proud of herself for keeping it a secret from us, actually I think Josh and I were the only ones who didn't know Tyeanna was coming. I have to say THANK YOU to Darren, he had to give them up for a week and yesterday he spent his birthday all alone. YOU'RE THE BEST D-RON!! I am so happy!

3 comments:

Darren Johnson said...

Its ok, I guess you guys need her the most right now. :( I never knew 26 would feel so lonely. JJK ;p

keigfam said...

I'm glad you liked your suprise!!! I hope you all have a blast together!!!!

smarts said...

WHAT A GREAT SUPRISE....NEXT MAYBE THE CHEESE WILL SUPRISE YOU!! WITH SOME GIRLIES TAGGING ALONG. WHO KNOWS? WE ALL MISS YOU!!!