Oct 19, 2009

Friends

I have been in a funk for a few months, and nothing seemed to make me pull out of it. Even when my mom and Sarah came to visit didn't snap me back to my old self. Well, lately I have had a good friend spend some time with me. We have talked and laughed and she made me feel like we have been friends for a very long time. I am happy and feel 100% better. I have been praying for someone to talk to, and she has definitely been an answer to my prayers. I didn't realize how sad I was until I took a depression quiz on webMD, just for fun. I answered yes to 9 out of 10 questions, high risk of depression. I can whole heartedly say that I answer no to all of them now!! So thank you friend, you will never know what you mean to me.

1 comment:

smarts said...

I hear ya, maybe you can get me out of my FUNK too!! It is driving me crazy and my life is going out of control....I hope when everyone is better I too can SNAP out of IT!!!! Glad that you found a good FRIEND to talk to that is the best medicine a girl can have!! Please stop by when your here for Thanksgiving, we would love to see ya.