Jul 12, 2011

photos to come

We went horseback riding last night, my 2 sisters-in-law, niece, nephew, MIL and Jaylie. She(Jaylie) has asked me about 2 dozen times since last night to go riding again. I feel so exhilarated. Darlene took pictures and I will post them as soon as she emails them to me. I love to ride! I feel like I have brought to life a passion in my heart that has been dying for years. I don't mean to sound so dramatic, wow. Thanks Jaylie, you are making me so girly! I really am very excited to go out again. I was worried that Jaylie wouldn't like it. She didn't really care for the miniature horses but she loved riding Mr T in the round pen. When my nephew Ammon realized that the two horses were being ridden and he was not a participant (taking turns obviously) he told Sunny, the owner "I need another horse." What a ham. To top it all off we rode and watched the beautiful sunset. What a wonderful day! Only 11 more days until we can hopefully go again! Silly me, I should just get my own horse....hmmm. There's a thought. Honey????!!! ;)

2 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

I LOVE riding too. I keep telling Alex that I want a horse, but I don't know the first thing about taking care of them and he doesn't like them, so I don't know if I will ever get one. Can we go riding with you sometime? It sounds so fun!!!

Tanya Smith said...

How fun! I'm sad we missed it... Glad to hear you got to do something you love. Hopefully you can go out riding often.